Welcome to Mary, Mother of Mercy Parish!
Together with Mary our Mother, our Catholic Community welcomes all to receive, live and share the Divine Mercy that comes from Jesus. On behalf of the clergy, staff and parishioners of Mary, Mother of Mercy Parish, we welcome you to our family of faith. We truly hope that you allow us to serve you in whatever way we can. Please come and celebrate with us each week and make this community an extension of your family.
Saturday: 5 PM
Sunday: 8 AM, 10 AM and 12 PM
Weekdays: Friday and Saturday: 9 AM
Monday - Friday: 6:30 PM
Confessions: Saturday 4:00 - 4:45 PM or by appointment
Our Lady Queen of Peace Church
Saturday: 4:30 PM
Sunday: 9 AM and 11 AM
Weekdays: Monday - Thursday: 9 AM
Confessions: Saturday 3:30-4 PM or by appointment
Tuesday - Thursday: 10 am to 5 pm
Friday: 10 am to 2:30 pm
Saturday: 10 am to 5 pm
Sunday : Closed
Light Up for Christ:
The Knights of Columbus annual event will be held on Tuesday, December 3, at 8:00 PM. All are invited to meet at the Nativity scene outside of Our Lady Queen of Peace Church in Pitman, for the blessing service and official lighting of the outdoor crèche.
St. Nicholas Festival:
Join us on December 5, at 6:00 PM in Mercy Hall, Glassboro, for this Faith Fest. Event includes Food, Christmas Music, & Activities for Children. All are welcome!
Parish Advent Mission:
Join us each evening, from December 9 through December 12 at 7:00 PM, for "A Light Shines in the Darkness", directed by Rev. Anthony Manuppella. Each evening will include: Sermon, Benediction, Confession. Please see our calendar for locations.
- Reverend James Casadia, Pastor
- Reverend Jason Rocks, Parochial Vicar
- Reverend Joseph Adamson, Senior Priest
- Msgr. James Tracy, Retired
- Deacon Nicholas Mortelliti, Parish Deacon
- Deacon John Luko, Parish Deacon
- Meryl Cerana, Pastoral Associate for Business Administration
- Barbara King, Parish Secretary
- Michelle Vidal, Media Coordinator
- Ed DeLuise, Music Coordinator, Adult Choir Director
- Elizabeth Shinn, Youth Music Ministry Director
- Shannon Cassidy, Good Shepherd Coordinator (Ages 3-6)
- Maria Brown, Echo Coordinator (Grades 1-5)
- Carolyn Bendzynski, EDGE Coordinator (Grades 6-8)
- Tim Dempster, Life Teen Coordinator (Grades 9-12)
Posted on 12/03/13
“It is not the actual physical exertion that counts towards a man’s progress, nor... Read More »
Posted on 12/02/13
Father in heaven, creator of all and source of all goodness and love, please... Read More »
Posted on 11/26/13
'When we hear people talk of riches, honors and amusements of the world, let... Read More »
Mary, Mother of Mercy Parish
is a Roman Catholic parish serving central Gloucester County, New Jersey. Our parish community was formed from the former parishes Our Lady Queen of Peace in Pitman, and Our Lady of Lourdes in Glassboro. We are a part of the Camden Diocese, under the leadership of the Most Reverend Dennis Sullivan.